Occupational Health & Safety
Here at Narrakine, safety is our number one concern.
Following occupational health and safety laws rigorously, we have built a safe work environment for our employees, with continual research and development into new technologies and methodologies that will decrease the inherent risks associated with agriculture.
As owners of the Narrakine, Simon and Bronny are committed to ensuring the health and safety of all employees and all others who enter the workplace. To achieve this, we:
- Provide a safe worksite and safe work practices and encourage everyone to observe and adhere to them.
- Deliver OH&S training and education.
- Comply with all statutory and other legal obligations.
- Promote a culture of health and safety through communication, consultation and cooperation.
- Encourage employees to immediately report any health or safety issues they may have.
The safety of the people who work at Narrakine takes precedence over all other considerations. We require our employees to understand the responsibilities of Occupational Health and Safety.
Your solution is Narrakine
Reap the benefits of 70 years+ of experience in Pure Australian Hay and Grain.